How to use the Interactive Charts on your blog or website:
These graphics can be embedded in any blog or website, or saved as a JPG, TIFF, or other static image, by following the instructions below: In order to embed an interactive chart into another website or blog:
1. Click the Embed button located under the chart.
2. Copy the code provided in the pop-up box.
3. Paste the code into your blog or website.
In order to save an image of the chart to your computer to use in another website, blog, PowerPoint or PDF:
1. Click the Save button located under the chart.
2. Select an image format type
3. Save the image of the chart to your computer.