#LEANSTARTUPtweet by Seymour Duncker
#LEANSTARTUPtweet contains one hundred and forty tweet-sized insights into the process of building a lean startup. Seymour also shares his story (the journey so far) about building his startup during the recession.
Whether an entrepreneur, executive, small-business owner, key contributor, investor, or stakeholder in the startup community, you will find that the lessons and inspiration in this book are relevant to most business processes.
Table of Contents
- Section 1: Passion and Vision
- Section 2: People and Relationships
- Section 3: Processes and Operational Intensity
- Section 4: Performance and Market Feedback
- Section 5: Profitability and Growth